Thank you for an outstanding campaign kick-off!


These are just a few pictures from my July 8th campaign kick-off at J.B. Pivots in Charleston. Below is a recent post about that night-a note of thanks to all the good people who came together for an evening I'll always remember.

Life in the bloggisphere


Welcome to my blog site. It goes without saying my candidacy for House District 119 is very important to me and my thoughts on what's happening in the district and throughout South Carolina will be woven into future posts. But, I'd like to use this space to share my thoughts on a wide range of subjects. Some serious and some - not so much. What I really hope to do is create a blog that's worth checking out from time to time, and of course, share your comments. Social media and social networking sites are outstanding communications tools. But whether it's a conversation facilitated by web-based technology... or a simple sidewalk chat, the end result is pretty much the same. It's a chance to exchange ideas with neighbors - and get to know each other a little better.