Thank you for an outstanding campaign kick-off!


These are just a few pictures from my July 8th campaign kick-off at J.B. Pivots in Charleston. Below is a recent post about that night-a note of thanks to all the good people who came together for an evening I'll always remember.

Thank you for a night to remember

Dear friends,
Please let me share with you my deep appreciation for the incredible level of support you've given to me in the opening days of the Edwards for House District 119 campaign. The weather for last week's campaign kick-off at J.B. Pivots was less than ideal but my wife Darla and I were overwhelmed by the huge crowd of family, friends and supporters - more than one hundred people - who wouldn't let the heavy rain keep them away. It was especially gratifying to see friends and supporters - some meeting for the first time - come together for an evening of fellowship and shared purpose.
(more)